• Available in five versions
• Sampling according to the vacuum principle
• Automatic thermostat control at +4 °C, independent of the control unit
• Microprocessor control unit
• Selectable multi-language programming (under lock and key)
SP5 stationary samplers are automatic samplersfor taking samples, according to the vacuum principle, in well so pipes not under pressure, in relation to time, flow rate parameters,and event. The samplers consist of two separate compartments in AISI 304 stainless steel, each with door and lock.
The upper compartment, with windowed door, contains the control unit and the dosing unit, while the lower one, with blind and double-walled insulated door, contains the thermostat, the distribution system and the sample collection bottles.
The sampling system consists of a 12V/4A vacuum pump for suction, bleeding and aeration, and it is possible to program the suction, purge pre and post sampling and aeration times.
The emptying system is automatic, and is synchronized with the filling of the bottle.
Available in 5 versions:
• MOD. SP 5 A 2X10L with 2 10l PE sample collection bottles (5 or 10l glass on request)
• MOD. SP 5 A 4X5L with 4 5l PE sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 A 12X1.6 with 12 1.6l glass sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 A 16X2 with 16 2.0l glass sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 A 24X2 with 24 2.0l glass sample collection bottles
Taking samples in wells or pipes not under pressure