• Available in seven versions
• Sampling according to the vacuum principle
• Automatic thermostat control at +4 °C, independent of the control unit
• Microprocessor control unit
• Selectable multi-language programming (under lock and key)
SP5B stationary samplers are automatic samplers for taking samples, according to the vacuum principle, in well so pipes not under pressure, in relation to time, flow rate parameters,and event.
The samplers consist of two separate compartments in AISI 304 stainless steel, each with door and lock. The upper compartment, with windowed door, contains the control unit and the dosing unit, while the lower one, with blind and double-walled insulated door, contains the thermostat, the distribution system and the sample collection bottles.
The sampling system consists of a 12V/4A vacuum pump for suction, bleeding and aeration, and it is possible to program the suction, purge pre and post sampling and aeration times.
The emptying system is automatic, and is synchronized with the filling of the bottle.
Available in 7 versions:
• MOD. SP 5 B Version without sample collection bottle
• MOD. SP 5 B 1X25L Version with 1 25l PE sample collection bottle
• MOD. SP 5 B 4X14L Version with 4 x 14l PE sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 B 12X2.9L Version with 12 2.9l PE sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 B 12X2L-V Version with 12 2l glass sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 B 24X1L Version with 24 1l PE sample collection bottles
• MOD. SP 5 B 24X1L-V Version with 24 1l glass sample collection bottles
Taking samples in wells or pipes not under pressure