Imputs: impulsives - 4÷20 mA - 0÷10 V - coil - NPN/PNP - namur - reed
Outputs: relays - NPN/PNP
Power supply: battery - 24 Vac/dc - 115÷230 Vac
Display: 90x40 mm 7 o 11 digits
Protection degree: IP65 - IP67
The F030 is a straight forward but basic batch controller. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches.
During the batch, the preset value is displayed as well as the batched (or remaining) quantity and the units of measurement.
The automaticse lf-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate result each batch again.
A wide selection of options further enhances the capabilities of this model, including Intrinsic Safety.
• For batching small up to very largequantities. Single or repeating batches.
• Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously
• Self-learning overrun correction
• Easy operation to enter a batch value and to control the process
• Count-up and count-down function available
• Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass
• Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals
• Operational temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 176°F)
• Rugged aluminum field mount enclosure IP67/NEMA4X
• Intrinsically Safe - ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications
• Explosion/flame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5
• LED backlight option
• Loop or battery powered, 8 - 24V AC/DC or 115 - 230V AC power supply
• Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC