The G2X is a digital flow (total, instantaneous) with two alarm thresholds (active on the flow rate) with relay output.
The two frontal LEDs repeat the state of the relay outputs.
For each of the thresholds can be set: the threshold value, the alarm type desired (minimum, maximum, window, hysteresis), the differential.
The selection of reading, instant or total, is done by the UP.
At power ON the readout is designed for reading the instantaneous flow rate; pressing the UP switch to display the total capacity. Pressing returns to the instantaneous flow.
• Two sizes to display (selectable by pressing UP): instantaneous flow (active at power ON) - total capacity
• Two inputs count: static (NPN, PNP, NAMUR); reed 60 Hz
• Wide range of acquisition from 0,001 Hz to 10,000 Hz
• Parameter: independently for each of the two measures - simple depending on the type of measurement desired Hz, RPM, m/1°, pcs/hour, m3/h
• 6-digit display; maximum display scale 0...999999
• Selectable resolution: x0,01; x0.1; x1; x10; x100
• Inputs to hold and peak-hold
• Two alarm thresholds with settable differential
• Alarm configuration: minimum, maximum, window, hysteresis