Input data logger: 4÷20 mA
Power supply: 3.6V Lithium Battery
Memoria: 32.510 readings
This Dataloggermeasures and stores up to 32,000 readings, in a measurement range of 4÷20 mA. The user can easily set the recording speed and start time, and download the stored data by plugging the data logger into a PC USB port and run the software in Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7.
The data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications.
The Datalogger is supplied complete with a long-life lithium battery, a pair of screw terminals and is supplied complete with a measurement set in alligator clips.
Proper operation of the unit is indicated by a flashing red and green LED.
The use is very simple: you set the scale of the 4÷20mA signal to be acquired, connect the data logger to the current output of your meter and then to read the acquired data simply extract the USB pen drive from the data logger and connect it to the PC , like a normal pen drive.
• 4÷20mA current loop measurement range
• Logging rates between 1s and 12hr
• Stores 32,510 readings
• Connection via two screw terminals
• USB interface for set-up and data download
• User-programmable alarm thresholds
• Status indication via red and green LEDs
• Supplied with replaceable internal lithium battery and Windows control software