The series TRZ2 is particularly suitable for the high measurement precision, stability over time and compact design.
The gas that enters in the meterTRZ2 is channeled by a flow straightener and causes the rotation of an impeller whose speed is proportional to the flow of gas passing through the meter.
The gas inlet channel is designed in such a way as to minimize the potential interference of the gas flow such as eddies, etc. asymmetric flows.
Since the gas flow is accelerated inside the turbine meter, the measurement accuracy reaches high levels, even at low flow rates.
The flow within the counter is axial and the impeller is keyed on a shaft that rests on sturdy bearings.
The movement of the impeller is transmitted, via a magnetic coupling and a series of gears, the mechanical totalizer to 8 digits positioned in the head not under pressure of the counter. Similarly entrance, also the outlet duct of the gas is studied in order to create optimal conditions for the flow.
- Transport of gas distribution networks (applications tax)
- Sample counter for test facilities
- Turbine gas meter with measuring cartridge
- Sizes G65 - G1000
- Capacities: 5 to 1600 m / h
- Nominal diameters DN 50 - DN 150
- Pressure ranges PN 10-16 and ANSI150-600
- Length 3 DN
- Suitable for outdoor installation (IP67)
- Flow straightener of series
- Thermowell to the cash counter (on request)
- PTB approvals and European (CEE) and international.
- Audited and certified by the National Metric.
- Suitable for natural gas, refinery gas, city gas, butane, ethylene, air, nitrogen. Other gases on request.
- High Frequency Pulse Generator (optional)
- Absolute ENCODER S1 (optional)