Measuring principle ultrasonic
Measuring range from 15 to 25'200 mc/h as a function of the diameter
Output signal pulse
Process connection from DN50 to DN1200
Materials painted carbon steel - bronze - stainless steel AISI316
Temperature up to 200°C - Pressure up to 40 bar
The flowmeter FUE380 SITRANS is designed to measure water flow in district heating plants, local networks, boiler stations, substations, chiller plants and other general water applications.
The flowmeter FUE380 is approved according to energy meter standards EN 1434 class 2, OIML R 75 class 2 and MID class 2. Metrological parameters are protected against manipulation.
The type-approved flowmeter version is named SITRANS FUE380. A standard flowmeter type FUS380 without a type approval.
Tecnically, the meter types SITRANS FU380 and SITRANS FUE380 are completely identical, only difference is the calibration limit and the type approval for custody transfer.
- The main application for SITRANS FUE380 is measurement of water flow or water flow in energy meter systems for custody transfer in district heating networks or chilled water.
- Combined with an energy calculator and a pair of temperature sensor, SITRANS FUE380 can be used as part of an energy meter system.
- For this purpose Siemens offers energy calculator SITRANS FUE950.
- The 2-track design of SITRANS FUE380 ensures maximum accuracy under short inlet conditions.
- The flowmeter consists of a flow sensor pipe, 4 transducers/transducer cables and an approved trasmitter SITRANS FUE080.
- The unit is available in a compact or a remote version with up to 30 meter distance from flowmeter to transmitter.
- When ordering a compact version the trasducer cables are pre-mounted and ready for installation.
- Compact mounting is only possible up to 120°C (248°F).
- The sensor must be isolated to protect transmitter is available in a IP67/NEMA 4X/6 enclosure.
- Battery-powered up to 6 years
- 115/230V mains-powered with back-up battery option in case of mains power failure
- Fast measuring frequency 20Hz/0.5Hz (230 V AC/Battery)
- Easy one-button straight forward display
- 2-track measuring principle for optimum accuracy
- Compact or remote mounting
- Measures on all district water qualities and water conductivities
- No pressure drop
- Long-term stability
- 2 galvanically isolated digital outputs for easy connection to a calculator (potential-free)
- Bidirectional measurement, with 2 totalizerd and outputs
- Dynamic range Qi:Qp up to 1:50/100 or max. range Qi:Qs up to 1:400
- Modbus RTU/RS232, RS485