Measuring principe ultrasonic transit-time
Measuring range speed 0.1 to 12m/s bi-directional
Output signal 4÷20mA - Pulse - Modbus RS485
Nominal diameter DN15÷6000 as a function of the ultrasonic probes
Temperature up to 160°C
Flow rate and energy calculation
The RIF600W ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter works thanks to an ultrasonic signal which is sent and received through the fluid in transit by a pair of transducers placed on the pipe in the position defined by the instrument itself depending on the application.
The difference in the time that the signal takes to cross the fluid in one direction and then in the opposite direction is proportional to its speed and then to the volume flow.
- Quality control by verifying the reliability over time of the flowmeter installations
- For the development of machines and equipment in various start-up phase
- Check for leaks along the pipeline or oil pipeline transportation drinking water
- In healthcare applications with external transducers without intercept the fluid with risk of polluting products
- Check efficient cooling systems, fire