Measuring principle turbine
Measuring range 3÷3000 lt/min as a function of the diameter
Digital display with batteries without outputs
Process connection ½"÷ 4”
Materials nylon - stainless steel AISI316
Temperature up to 60°C - Pressure up to 20 bar
PF9V is an electronic meter reading of flow rate and totalization.
Display can indicate:
- total sprayed volume (with zero setting) up to 99.999.999 units
- partial volume with different measurements: liters, imperial gallons, us. Gallons
- Impulse setting for adequate calibration of liquids with different temperatures and viscosities
- Impulse setting for 1/2” to 4” flowmeters
- Supply: 9 volts battery
- Application: Reading flow rates
- Version: Standard
Display can be fitted with Standar nylon Flowmeter or Standard Sainless Steel Flowmeter.
- Standard flowmeters 20 bar - nylon body with thread
- Axial-flow turbine flowmeter.
- The wide range of nylon standard flowmeters was planned for measuring highly corrosive and aggressive liquids, also under low pressures.