Measuring principle oscillating piston
Measuring range 0,5 to 200 lt/h as a function of the diameter
Output signal pulses on request
Process connection DN4 (1/8") - DN8 (1/4")
Materials brass, aluminum, NBR, FPM, plastic
Temperature up to 60°C - Pressure up to 25 bar
CONTOIL® oil meters consist of a flow sensor and a measurement transducer with display, totaliser and signal outputs where applicable.
The flow rate range determines the nominal size of the flow sensor.
The measurement transducer is either one complete ("universal") unit (e.g. VZF) or is a combination of complementary units (transducer group) which can be chosen to suite a particular application (VZO).
- Classical version with mechanical display
- State-of-the-art design with electronic counter, flow indication, analogue and digital output signals and limiting value switch
- Mounting on the pressure or suction side of a pump,with no straight inlets or outlets required
- Independent of viscosity and temperature
- High vibration resistance
- Optional: metrological type approvals
- Reliable monitoring and flexible control of the system
- Simplifies burner settings and optimising consumption
- Highly flexible mounting with very small space requirements
- Accurate measurements
- The reliable solution with everything from a single supplier
- Cost-effective metering point