Measuring principle vortex
Measuring range from 0.5 to 100 l/min.
Output signal NPN; PNP; 4÷20 mA
Process connection thread 3/8" - 1/2" - 3/4" - 1"Gas
Temperature up to 50°C
Pressure up to 10 Bar
The digital flow switchPF3W is a vortex flowmeter, suitable for water, demineralized water, ethylene glycol and neutral fluids.
The setting and displaying the flow rate is read directly on the digital display.
Available in two versions for different applications, integrated display and wireless remote display.
When an elongated object (vortex generator) is located in the flow, reverse swirls are generated in the downstream side.
These vortices are stable under certain conditions and their frequency is proportional to the flow velocity, in accordance with the following formula: f = kx v; f = frequency; v = speed; k = proportional constant (determined according to the size of the vortex generator, to form etc..).
Therefore, the flow rate can be measured by detecting this frequency.
The swiveling display provides the following functions:
- main reading (two-color LED): it shows the flow, the state of the setting mode and error code.
- secondary reading: it shows the accumulated flow, the setting value, the maximum / minimum value, the temperature of the fluid and the name of the line.
In the setting mode the set dysplays.
- display output (LED): it shows the output status of OUT1 and OUT2. When ON LED lights up orange.
- display units: it displays the selected unit.
- button UP: it selects the mode and the display shown on the sub and increases the values of ON/OFF setting.
- button SET: you can press this button to change the mode and set a value adjustment.
- button DOWN: it selects the mode and the display shown on the sub and decreases the values of ON/OFF setting.