Measuring principle variable area
Gas flow range from 0,08÷1000 nmc/h
Output signal 1-2 bistable contacts NAMUR; Analog 4÷20mA HART
Process connection threaded or flanged ½" up to 4"
Temperature 150°C (400°C on request)
Pressure 40 bar
On request ATEX version
The RIV550 series flowmeters are suitable for use with any type of gas.
Suitable for installation on vertical pipelines with ascending flow.
Available with local flow rate indicator, with 4 ÷ 20 mA output signal or with Hart protocol.Entirely built in AISI 316L stainless steel or in other materials such as the version with PTFE lining inside the measuring tube.
On request, they can be supplied with ATEX intrinsically safe Exie certificates or Exd explosion proof version.
The following options are available for all models:
- with differential flow rate self-regulator used to keep the flow rate constant, as the inlet or outlet pressure varies
- with needle valve available both downstream and upstream of the flow meter
- with heating jacket 1/2 ”NPT f or flanged connections
- with damper device when the working pressure is very low or when water hammers cause measurement instability
- with panel for high / low temperatures.