Flow range for liquid or gaseous fluids according to the flow and the diameter of the pipe
Output signal SPDT - DPDT
Process connection 2" NPT-M/GAS-M - Flanged from 4" to 10"
Materials Body Carbon Steel - AISI 304 - AISI 316 - AISI 316 paddle
Temperature up to 135°C - Degree of protection IP66
Optional explosion proof ATEX version
The flowswitchPL is used to signal an alarm with an ON / OFF the passage of a fluid in a pipe.
In production there are different models of flow switches: to the valve body, vane, with indication of flow rate, thermal dispersion, suitable for the most varied industrial applications.
It is used in a wide range of applications such as chemical treatments, air-conditioning, refrigeration, boilers, heating processes, cooling pipelines, compressors, machinery, conveying fluids, water treatment, fire extinguishers, pumps fuel oil, lubricating oil pipelines, food plants, processes mixing machine tools.
Available with enclosure IP66 or ATEX explosion.
- Horizontal mounting
- A single value of intervention (on request are provided two SPDT operated simultaneously)
- Fixed point of intervention
- Fixed differential
- Repeatability ± 5% of the intervention
- Maximum temperature 135 ° C
- Pressure: see rating of the flange
- Maximum pressure drop 500 mm H2O
- Applicable for pipes from DN 100 minimum
- Special executions for air