Flow range for liquid or gaseous fluids according to the flow and the diameter of the pipe
Output signal SPDT - DPDT
Process connection R.1"½ NPT for pipe from 1½" Gas to 20" Gas
Materials brass body - AISI 316 - AISI 316 Paddle
Temperature up to 205°C
Pressure up to 345 bar
Optional explosion proof ATEX version
The flow switchseries V4 operates automatically to protect equipment and pipelines against damage from reduction or loss of flow.
The scoop universal fits pipes with diameters from 1" 1/2 to 20".
The pallet attracts a magnet inside the metal body of the circuit breaker located on the upper part which actuates a latching switch SPDT.
It is used in a wide range of applications such as chemical treatments, air-conditioning, refrigeration, boilers, heating processes, cooling pipelines, compressors, machinery, conveying fluids, water treatment, fire extinguishers, pumps fuel oil, lubricating oil pipelines, food plants, processes mixing machine.
The maintenance is easy.
The whole eletric group may be removed for inspection or replacement without shutting the pipeline.
- DPDT contacts
- Gold-plated contacts for dry circuits
- High temperature up to 204°C
- (for increasing flow), TRD (for decreasing flow), delayed relay. Option with 2 SPDT contacts, adjustable from 0-1 to 0-31 minutes.
- Support magnet steel 316 (instead of the standard steel 430).
- Construction ATEX / SAA.
- Installation of vertical pipe with upward flow.
- Solder sleeve "thredolet", "T" mounting flange.