Measuring principle capacitive
Measuring range to 1000 mm
Output signal PNP - NAMUR
Process connection M18 - M20 - G3/8" - G½"
Materials stainless steel AISI 303; PP; FEP
Temperature up to 150°C
Pressure up to 80 bar
On request ATEX version intrinsic safety
The capacitive level sensors (switches) RLS-23 are designed for the detection of the limit level, electrically conductive and not of fluids contained in reservoirs, wells, tubes, containers, metal containers, containers, tanks etc.. Also suitable for non-metallic containers (glass, plastic containers, etc.).
The sensitivity of the sensor is easy to set up as it can have the magnetic pen in a sensitive spot. The connection is made by means of two wires directly in a circuit with a relay or in a binary input of a control system. The sensor output is protected against short circuits.
- Suitable for the detection of the level electrically conductive and not of fluids
- Compact Thumbnail performance
- Easy setting using magnetic pen
- Performance at high temperature
- LED status display
- Direct mounting to ships, tanks, sumps, pipes
- The level sensor is equipped with a protection against electric shock on the electrode, polarity, overvoltage and short-term overload on