Capacitive measuring principle
Measuring range up 6 mt.
Output signal PNP - NPN - NAMUR
Process connection Thread G3/4"- M27x2 - M30x1.5 - Tri-Clamp
Materials AISI 304 stainless steel; PVC; PTFE; FEP
Temperature up to 200°C
Pressure up to 30 bar
On request ATEX version intrinsic safety
Capacitive level sensors (switches) Riels RLS are designed for limit level sensing of liquids, bulky solid and powder materials in vessels, containers, silos, tanks, reservoirs, etc. Sensors are made in several modifications of sensing electrodes - short and long rods or rope. The electrodes can be coated and it is important in case of adhesive, aggressive or electrically conductive media sensing.
The process coupling at the housing can be with thread M27x2, M30x1,5, G¾" or with Tri-clamp coupling. Electric connection is provided by means of permanent cable lead or by means of connector.
Output performances - transistor outputs with oprn collector (PNP, PNP) - or NAMUR output.
There are next performances available:
- N - for normal atmospheres
- Xd - for use in flammable dust atmosheres
- Xi - explosion proof - intrinsically safe for hazardous (explosive) areas
- XiM - explosion proof - intrinsically safe for use in mines with methane or flammable dust presence danger (see technical specifications).
- For limit level sensing of liquid, and bulk-solid and powder materials
- Xi version for usage in explosive areas
- Direct mounting into various containers, silos, vessels, tanks, filling inlets, reservoirs, ...,
- Sensitivity and hysteresis fluently adjustable
- NON, PNP, NAMUR output (EN 60947-5-6)
- Material of housing and electrode from stainless steel