Measuring principle magnetic
Measuring range up to 20 meters.
Output signal 4÷20mA - SPDT - PNP - NPN - NAMUR
Process connection ¾" Gas M - 1"¼ Gas F
Materials rod and float AISI316L
Temperature up to 300°C
Pressure up to 25 bar
The dial level indicator has been designed for the level measurement of liquids in small and high tanks. Its operation is based on a clock gears movement of highest precision that assure a local indication with high accuracy and repeatability.
Two mechanisms have been planned in order to have two reading scale with single or double pointer.
The instruments doesn't need any electrical supply.
The main characteristics are the reliability and the strength.
General technical features
- Head in Aluminium epoxy coated
- Protection degree: IP65
- Head process connection: 70 mm std.
- Head extension: on request
- Electric connection: M16/M20/1/2" NPT
- Guide tube: AISI 316L
- Float: AISI 316L
- Accuracy: ± 5 mm on the complete range
- Repeatability: ± 2,5 mm
- ATEX certificate II 1/2 GDc T6
- Specific gravity: ≥0,60 Kg/dm3
- Viscosity: 100 CP max
- Std. Temperature: -20°C+85°C
- Max Temperature: +300°C (High temperature version, with only indication)