Measuring principle pneumatic
Measuring range up to 4 mt in height or diameter
Accuracy ±1 cm
Power supply with 9V. battery
Temperature up to 65°C
Level Transmitter Pneumatic DTA10 is a device used to measure and display the contents of liquids in any tank.
This system is suitable for continuous level measurement in tanks with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel and water (not drinkable), for filling heights up to 4 meters.
Level measurement without the need for connection, with digital display and signaling of minimum level (reserve) in the course of the measurement procedure.
The measured values are given in liters, and% fill height (cm).
Simple operation and setting of the device by means of three buttons.
Attack in the measuring circuit for tubes with inner diameter of 4 mm.
• Universal application for tanks up to 4 mt. height or diameter
• Density settable within between 0.5 and 1.5 g / cm3, therefore suitable for a large number of fluids
• Digital display with backlight
• Indication of the measured value in liters, and% level (cm)
• Language used for command and informed a choice German, English or French
• Battery powered
• Function Push-To-Read: just press a button to put the device into operation
• Remote indication up to 15 mt.