Principle of measurement hydrostatic
Measuring range up to 200 mH2O
Accuracy ±0,3% FS
Output signal 4÷20mA - 4÷20mA + HART 0÷10V - RS485 Modbus (others on request)
Materials stainless steel AISI 316SS
Temperature up to 70°C
Specifically designed for wide use in wastewater lifting stations, the RIELS-RIL160 level transmitter boasts a wide detection membrane compared to its small overall size.
The RIL160 level transmitteruses proven piezoresistive silicon measurement technology, in combination with Riels' most advanced microprocessor signal conditioning circuitry, to deliver maximum accuracy and reliability over a wide compensated temperature range.
It is perfectly suited for pump control applications that require transmitters with standard 2-wire (4÷20 mA current loop) or 3-wire (0÷10 V) output.
The RS485 interface allows users to scale the analog output with respect to any required range, including within the standard range of pressure variation.
In normal configuration, the RIL160 is held in suspension inside the liquid by a standard cable with PUR sheath (PE, PTFE required), which is self-supporting and is equipped with vent holes.
Upon request, Riels' enhanced lightning protection makes this transmitter ideal for installations in areas prone to chronic damage due to lightning-induced voltage transients.
- Non-fouling diaphragm design
- Housing resist chemical attack (AISI 316SS)
- Digital interface RS485
- Rangeable analog output
- Increased reliability in lightning-prone regions
- Level measurement in wells
- Level measurement in tanks
- Level measurement of leachate plant biomass
- Level measurement in lakes and ponds
- Measurement and control level artificial lakes
- Level measurement of fuel tanks
- Check operation of pumps
- Level measurement of dark waters
- Level measurement fish tanks
- Check alert level manholes