Measuring principle capacitive
Measuring range up 30 - 100 - 300 mBar
Overpressure up to 1500 mbar
Output signal 4÷20 mA - 0÷10V
Materials stainless steel AISI 316L, ceramic diaphragm, gold coating
Temperature up to 80°C
On request Atex version
The Series submersible level transmitters RIL46X combines the ceramic measuring cell for low pressure ranges with electronic pressure transmitters mP Series Digital 30. The values of the signal coming from the sensors of the pressure and temperature are determined by means of a compensation polynomial.
You can view the values and store them on a PC and you can also reprogram.
High accuracy, excellent long-term stability.
A reference tube integrated into the cable connection puts in the reference chamber of the sensor with the environmental pressure.
This submersible level transmitter is available with Intrinsically Safe (RIL46X Series Ei).
It is used in areas exposed to explosion, where categories 1 and 2 are necessary.
- Level measurement in tanks
- Level measurement in wells
- Level measurement of leachate plant biomass
- Level measurement in lakes and ponds
- Measurement and control level artificial lakes
- Level measurement of fuel tanks
- Check operation of pumps
- Level measurement of dark waters
- Check alert level manholes