Measuring principle ultrasonic
Measuring range up to 20 m.
Output signal 4÷20 mA - 0÷10 V - MODBUS RS485
Process connection threaded 1" Gas - 1" 1/2 Gas
Materials transducer PVDF
Temperature up to 70°C
Pressure up to 1 bar
On request ATEX version intrinsic safety
Ultrasonic level meters RIL330 is self contained device that includes electroacoustics transducer and electronic module.
The level meter transmits RIL330 of ultrasonic pulses which propagates towards the liquid surface. Reflected acoustic wave is received back in the RIL330 transducer and processed in electronic module.
The distance calculations are based on time of flight of the acoustic wave to the level and back.
The level meters are suited to level measurement of various liquid materials, sewerage waters, mash and paste materials, suspensions etc.
In case the level of bulk-solid materials is measured, the measurement range is reduced.
All the setting is done by means of two buttons, located in the upper part of the sensor. The level meters outputs can be current or voltage.
• For continuous level measurement of liquids (even if polluted), mash and paste materials in open or closed vessels, sumps, openchannels, etc.
• Configuration and adjustment of measuringrange by two buttons
• State indication by two LEDs
• Current (4÷20 mA) or voltage (0÷10 V) output
• Options of inverse function (20÷4 mA or 10÷0V)
• On request Atex version for usage in explosive areas