Measuring principle vibrating
Measuring range up to 6000 mm or with rope extension up to 80 m
Output signal PNP/NPN - Dual relay (DPDT) - NAMUR signal
Attacks on the request process
Process temperature -50+250°C
Pressure up to 25 bar
Hygienic versions according to EHEDG and FDA, suitable for CIP and SIP systems
On request Atex version
LBV300 are vibrating point level switches that detect high, low, or demand levels of dry bulk solids in bins, silos, or hoppers.
They are reliable, and low maintenance, the vibrating fork design ensures the tines are kept clean, and the compact design can be top-side-or angle-mounted.
The rotatable enclosure ensures easy installation and wiring, and the LBV300 can be connected to an alarm system or control room.
LBV300 are exceptionally durable: the stainless steel process connections and rugged aluminum housing provide high resistance to mechanical forces, long service life, and low cost of ownership.
The liquid/solid interface version detects settled solids in liquids or solids in conﬁ ned spaces such as feed pipes.
It is designed to ignore liquids in order to detect the interface between a solid and a liquid.
- Food: processed foods, flour, sugar, salt
- Grain and feed: milling, rice, soy, pet food, feed for livestock
- Chemistry: plastic pellets, carbon black, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, polystyrene granules and potato chips
- Cement: finished, clinker, powder kiln, fly ash, gypsum, pulverized coal
- No calibration is required
- Good repeatability
- Suitable for clean and dirty liquids, and for solid fine powders even in liquids