Measuring principle of vibrating rod
Measuring range up to 80 meters
Output signal Relay (DPDT) - Static switch - Transistor (NPN / PNP) - NAMUR
Threaded - flanged - hygienic process connections
Pressure up to 16 bar
On request Atex version
The LBV301 level sensor is a vibrating rod level switch for solids in granules that signals the achievement of a minimum or maximum threshold.
The shape of the single vibrating bar prevents adhesions or product packing and is easy to clean.
The vibrating rod level sensors are used to signal overflow and vacuum in silos.
The vibrating rod is energized by a piezoelectric drive.
The product that touches the vibrating bar causes a damping of the vibration amplitude. The electronics then release an intervention signal.
- The bar-shaped construction prevents the accumulation or the interlocking of loose material
- Easy to clean
- Suitable in the food or pharmaceutical sector thanks to the polished single bar for food applications
- Simplicity of commissioning even without the productIt does not need calibration
- Available variant with tube extension up to 6 m and variant with rope extension up to 80 m for vertical mounting
- ATEX certifications available (1D / 2D / 1G / 2G)