Measuring principle vibrating
Probe length 115 mm
PNP transistor output
Attacks on the request process
Process temperature -40÷150°C
Pressure max. 64 bar
LFV200 are vibrating point level switches that detect high, low, or demand levels of dry bulk solids in bins, silos, or hoppers.
They are reliable, and low maintenance, the vibrating fork design ensures the tines are kept clean, and the compact design can be top-side-or angle-mounted.
The rotatable enclosure ensures easy installation and wiring, and the LFV200 can be connected to an alarm system or control room.
LFV200 are exceptionally durable: the stainless steel process connections and rugged aluminum housing provide high resistance to mechanical forces, long service life, and low cost of ownership.
The liquid/solid interface version detects settled solids in liquids or solids in conﬁ ned spaces such as feed pipes.
It is designed to ignore liquids in order to detect the interface between a solid and a liquid.
• Process temperature up to 150°C
• Immune to deposit formation
• Very high repeatability
• EHEDG and FDA-compliant
• CIP and SIP resistant
• Maintenance-free limit switch, reduced maintenance costs
• No calibration required
• Low installation cost
• Flexible level switch
• Fast commissioning saves time
• Monitoring point level and overfill protection in containers, buffer and storage tanks
• Applications in food and beverage industry due to hygienic design
• Level monitoring in container and cargo ships