• Measuring electrodes in AISI 316
• Protection bell
• Suitable for direct insertion into pipes and closed tanks
• Operating pressures up to 16 bar
• Cell constants K=10 and K= 100cm; Measuring range from 0 to 1000 µS and from 0.04 to 20 µS
The S411/P cell for conductivity measurement is composed of the body and electrodes in AISI 316 and protective bell. The sensor has a cell constant K that varies from 10 to 100cm, which therefore covers different ranges of conductivity.
The cell is equipped with a sensor for the thermocompensation of the measurement.
These cells are extremely simple but very functional, and are suitable for measuring in closed tanks and pipes, even pressurized (up to 16 bar).
They are available with 1/2 ”NPT threaded connection.
• Industrial processes
• Drinking water plants
• Waste water treatment plants, softeners, boiler feed water