• Measuring electrodes in AISI 316
• PTFE body
• Suitable for direct insertion into pipes and closed tanks
• Operating pressures up to 2 bar
• Cell constants K=1 cm; Measuring range from 0 to 20000 µS
The S411/TEF cell for conductivity measurement is composed of the body in PTFE and electrodes in AISI 316. The sensor has a cell constant K=1 cm, which therefore covers a range from 0 to 20000 µS.
These cells are extremely simple but very functional, and are suitable for measuring in closed tanks and pipes, even pressurized (up to 2 bar).
They are available with 1”GAS threaded connection.
• Industrial processes
• Drinking water plants
• Waste water treatment plants, softeners, boiler feed water