Measuring range from -0,2 up to 28 bar
Output signal SPDT
Process connection R.¼” Gas
Temperature fino a 100°C
Degree of protection IP33
The KP / KPI are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems industry.
The KPI pressure switches are intended for premises with gaseous and liquid media.
The position of the switch depends on the setting of the pressure and the pressure in the connector.
Adjustment range - The pressure range within which the unit will signal (contact changeover).
Differential - The difference between the closing pressure of the contact and the opening pressure of contact. The differential is a necessary characteristic for stable operation in automatic systems.
Automatic reset - reset units will restart automatically after stop. Reset units will restart after the pressure is increased to a value higher than the fixed differential. Reset units will restart after the pressure has dropped to a value higher than the fixed differential.
Permissible working pressure - is the highest permissible constant pressure or the pressure variation can be exposed to the unit.
- Wide adjustment range
- Used for pumps and compressors
- Dimensions Space-saving - easy to install in panels
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Ultra-short bounce.
- Reduces wear to a minimum and increases reliability
- Electrical connection from the front of the unit.
- Small footprint, easy installation.
- Suitable for both alternating current to direct current