Measuring range 0÷60 bar
Output signal 1 SPDT microswitch
Process connection R.¼” - R.3/8” GM
Temperature up to 70°C
Degree of protection IP67
Rugged construction is resistant to shock and vibration
In the KPS series of pressure switch, special attention is given to the request for a high degree. It has a compact and sturdy construction that resists shock and vibration and it is used in alarm and regulation systems in factories, diesel plant, compressors, power stations and aboard ships.
- Gold plated contacts
- Adjustable or fixed differential
- Robust and compact
- Resistance to shock and vibration
Diaphragm version for applications with:
- Pulsations / pressure peaks
- Compatible with sea water
- Robust and resistant to sea water.
- Available on all the certificates for the land and naval