Measuring range from -0,2 Bar up to 400 Bar
Output signal 1 microswitch SPDT at fixed differential
Process connection 1/4" female flanged
Materials AISI316 - NBR - Viton
Temperature up to 85°C
Degree of protection IP65
High stability vibration
The MBC pressure switches are used in marine applications where space and reliability are the most important features.
The MBCs are compact pressure switches, designed according to the new logic of modular design to withstand the severe conditions of the notes engine rooms of ships.
They have a high resistance to vibration and have all the marine approvals required.
The fixed differential, but low, ensures accurate monitoring of critical pressures.
The valves to block MBV may be provided as a standard option for MBC pressure switches.
- All relevant marine approvals
- Microswitch to stroke reduced differential (fixed)
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Diaphragm version for applications with pulse / pressure peaks
- Easily to mount on the valve block
- Available as differential pressure switch
To get the best performance from MBC pressure switches, it is recommended to put into practice the following standards:
- The version of MBC that satisfies the request of the operating pressure
- The version of MBC with the lowest possible setting range
- A model membrane, if the system is manifest pressure peaks and pulse (if possible)
- Models with bellows, if it requires a very low differential
- Piston High Pressure