Measuring range -1 Bar ÷ 300 Bar
Accuracy ± 0,2% FS
Output signal 4÷20mA - 0÷10V - RS485
Process connection 1/4" NPT - 1/2" to flush diaphragm
Materials AISI 316L
ATEX explosion proof
Riels piezoresistive pressure transmitters with structure housing a pressure test that are certified for use in areas with high risk of explosion.
They provide stable and accurate measurements of relative and absolute pressures of liquid and gaseous elements along a pressure range between 0.2 and 300 bar.
- Series RIB23 And Linearity 0.5% FS, on demand 0.1 and 0.2% FS
- Series RIB25 And Linearity 0.5% FS, on demand 0.1 and 0.2% FS diaphragm
A modular concept uses the selection of shelf capsules produced in series that allow a fast custom manufacturing.
There are many options and variants, adapted to the needs of the customer:
- mechanical and electrical interface
- attacks fitting
- signal outputs
- materials in contact with environmental elements
- oil filling
- compatibility with oxygen
- special features
- ATEX explosion proof
These pressure transmitters use the capsules of Series 10 high stability, proven in millions of applications worldwide.
Each capsule is subjected to rigorous testing and strict calibration procedures.