IZS40: Basic type (AC, DC) / ZS41: High speed (AC, sensor AC, DC) / IZS42: Dual AC type
Ionic Balance: +-30V
Regulator integrated in the bar
Self-balancing sensor, feedback sensor
Wireless remote control
Display and warning alarms
The IZS bar ionizer
neutralizes static electricity quickly.
Reduction of adjustment and maintenance times by means of an auto-balancing sensor:
-High precision type: the ion balance in the vicinity of the piece is precisely adjusted and the object is not affected by the installation height nor by interference with the ionized air flow.
-Standard type: the sensor is installed inside the ionizer body and can be mounted anywhere.
The amplitude of the potential is reduced with the double AC ionizer
Static electricity removal can be achieved without causing damage to electrostatic sensitive devices (ESD).
The amplitude of the potential applied to the piece is reduced even when the piece is installed near the ionizer.
IZS40 has a simple operation: it can be controlled by turning the ionizer on/off.
While IZS41 the static electricity removal speed is increased by measuring the electrostatic potential of the piece with a feedback sensor (optional) and consequent continuous emission of ions of opposite polarity. At the end of the static electricity removal it is possible to select the operating mode (ion balance) ± 30V: The energy saving mode to reduce the absorption, at the end of the removal of the static electricity ion generation is stopped. Continuous static electricity removal mode: After removing static electricity, the ionizer switches to AC mode. and continues to remove static electricity to approach 0V, even when the ion balance is within ± 30V.Examples of application fields:
- Removal of static electricity from electronic boards
- Removal of static electricity from a glass substrate
- Elimination of static electricity from a rotary press
- Elimination of static electricity during wafer production
- Removal of static electricity from films
- Elimination of static electricity from a resin frame
- Elimination of static electricity from the substrate cutting machine
- Removal of static electricity from power supplies
- Removal of static electricity from targets