Measuring range from -50 to 300°C
Output signal SPDT (single-pole switch)
Models with capillary tube or sensor to measure ambient
Degree of protection IP66
Versions with approval nautical
The series of thermostatsRT consists of a variety of conventional thermostats and remote sensors of temperature thermostats comprising neutral zone.
The RT thermostats are generally recommended for applications such as security or economic factors are critical.
They include a single-pole switch controlled via the temperatura in which the position of the contact depends on the temperature of the sensor and the set scale value.
The RT series consists of thermostats with room sensors, sensors and sensors to conduct capillary tube for general industrial and marine applications.
- Temperature ranges: - 50°C to 300°C
- Contact system replaceable
- Also available with gold-plated contacts
- Adjustable Differential
- Level of protection IP66
- Available with reset function min. and max. (IP54)
- Available with neutral zone
- Available with all relevant marine approvals