Measuring principe ultrasonic
Measuring range up to 240 lt/min
Output signal 4÷20mA - 0÷20mA
Process connection 1/2" a 1"¼
Temperature up to 80°C - Pressure up to 16 bar
The non-contact, ultrasonic flow sensor FFU detects the flow volumes of conductive and non-conductive liquids.
The device has a compact design, and its wide range of possible applications means it can also be used in restricted spaces.
The seal-free sensor design with hig-quality polysulfone combined with enclosure rating IP67 makes possible to use the device in harsh ambient conditions offering high process reliability.
The large text display also helps ensure simple, fast and problem-free commissioning.
- Flow sensor for conductive and non-conductive liquids
- No moving parts, compact design
- Process temperature up to 80°c, process pressure up to 16 bar
- High chemical resistance thanks to seal-free sensor design
- Large display with membrane key-board
- Integrated teaching tube detection
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic variants available (FDA-complient), CIP capable.
- Maintenance-free flow sensor, saves maintenance costs
- Adjustable measuring ranges, reduced number of variants
- It can be used for conductive and non-conductive liquids - fewer variants and lower storage costs
- Straight measuring tube reduces pressure loss, thus saving energy costs
- Sensor without seals increases process reliability and availability
- Flexible measurement system for all industries