Measuring principe vortex
Measuring range 0,45÷1,840 m³/h as a function of the liquid and of the diameters
Output signal current 4÷20mA/MODBUS RS485
Process connection from DN15 to DN300
Materials body stainless steel AISI316
Temperature up to 250°C - Pressure up to 16 bar
The RIELS RIF300 vortex flowmeter provides an accurate measure of volumetric flow rate and mass of steam, gas and liquid electrically conductive and non-conductive.
In the version for the gas and steam Vortex RIF300 has a temperature sensor and integrated pressure to compensate for the flow measurement.
The RIF300 vortex meter is available in two versions: with flange (DN15 to DN300) and sandwich (DN15 to DN100).
The flanged version is also available twice converter.
- Oil & Gas
- Power plants (air, heating, cooling, chilling)
- Food & Beverage (pharmaceutical, sugar refineries, dairies, breweries, production of soft drinks
- Water & waste water
- All devices have 2-wire technology and HART communication
- Temperature compensation for saturated steam as standard feature
- Integrated temperature and pressure measurement anabling direct compensation of density
- Pressure, temperature and flow can be read at a single point. No additional installation of pressure and temperature sensors
- Direct measurement of energy or energy consumption
- Optimum process reliability thanks to Intelligent Signal Processing (ISP) - stable readings, free of external perturbations
- Fully welded stainless steel construction with high corrosion, pressure and temperature resistance
- Maintenance-free sensor design
- Ready to use due to plug & play feature. No additional cabling work
- Minimal pressure drop
- Compact or remote design
- Pressure and temperature compensation for fluctuating volume flows
- Measurement of comsumption in compressed air system
- No risk of deposits or damage (sensor in the turbolent area)
- All units parameterized prior to delivery