Flow range for liquid or gaseous fluids according to the flow and the diameter of the pipe
Output signal SPDT - DPDT
Process connection Flanged from DN50 to DN150
Materials Body AISI 304 - AISI 316
Temperature up to 350°C
Pressure up to 16 bar
Degree of protection IP67
Optional explosion proof ATEX version
The Riels Magnetic Paddle Flowmeters are the most widely used for industrial applications such as regulating the flow of liquids, gas and maintaining processes within security limits and operational requirements.
These Paddle Flowmeters can be SPDT or DPTD micro-switch enabled variations.
Come in different casings; including optional duel-colored indicator.
• Protect your pumps, motors and other installations from the negative effects of static or low flow.
• Ability to check the status of connected pumps in a system.
• Actuate automatically auxilliary pumps and/or motors.
• Motor switch for liquid cooling processes in case the coolant stalls.
• Auto burner shut-off in case air-flow issues arise in a serpentine flask.
The Riels Magnetic Paddle Flowmeters can be installed horizontally, directly on the pipe, or in a special connector-tube between two pipes.
To this end, there are various types of flanges available to install the unit according to specific needs.