Measuring principle ultrasonic
Measuring range of liquid up to 40 m.
Measuring range of solid up to 20 m.
Output signal 4÷20 mA whit 6 alarm relay - MODBUS RS485
Process connection threaded 1" or flanged
Materials transducer PVC/PTFE
Temperature up to 85°C
Pressure up to 1 bar
The ultrasonic level transmitter RIL350 is appreciated due to its compact size and fast connection via connector, protection IP68 which makes it suitable for outdoor applications with direct exposure to the elements, including areas with danger of diving (up to 1m) .
The height of the layer is calculated based on the time it takes an ultrasonic pulse to travel the distance between the sensor and the surface of the medium.
The physical and chemical properties of the medium do not affect the measurement results.
- Continuous level measurement of liquid in ranges up to 40 meters.
- Continuous level measurement of solid in ranges up to 20 meters.
- MODBUS RTU comunication protocol
- Possibility of remote control with digital displays with 6 alarm relay
- Integrated digital temperature sensor to compensate the flight time change