Measuring range from -1 Bar up to 600 Bar
Accuracy ± 0,5% FS
Output signal 4÷20 mA - 0÷10 V - 0,5÷5V - 0,5÷4,5 V
Process connection G¼" - G1/2" - 7/16"-20 UNF maschio - M20x1,5
Materials steel AISI 316L
RIB100 Pressure sensor can be used in the pressure testing in Pneumatic System, hydraulic system Meet the needs of the aerospace, defense,engineering machinery, automobile industry, air conditioning, refrigerationand other industrial facilities.
It is a silicon MEMS strain gauge sensor which is glass bonded to a stainless steel diaphragm.
It avoids influences on product caused by temperature, humidity, mechanical fatigue and medium, thus to improveits longterm stability in the industrial environment.
Its pressure chamberis made of 17-4PH stainless steel in an integrated way without weldingseams or O-rings and free of leakage troubles.
The sensor adopts theadvanced digital Compensated Temperature and is featured with thestrong interference resistance, wide working temperature scope andlongterm stability, etc.
The series products provide several optional pressure connections and electric connections for customers.
- Industrial process testing and control
- Automatic testing system
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Pump station and water treatment system
- Industrial machinery manufacture
- Process control system
- Refrigeration systems and valve
- Air compressors
- Advance Microfused Silicon Strain Gauge, whole-designed elastomer, free of leakage troubles
- Efficient lightning protection and strong anti RFI&EMI protection.
- Advanced digital temperature compensation and wide working temperature scope
- High sensibility, high accuracy, high frequency response and longterm stability