Measurement ranges from -1 Bar to 600 Bar
Accuracy ± 0.25% FS
Output signal 4÷20 mA - 0÷5Vdc - 1÷5Vdc - 0÷10Vdc - 0,5÷4,5V ratiometric
Process connection G1/4"- G1/2" - M20x1.5
Materials AISI 316L steel
Temperature up to 300°C
The RIB180 Pressure Transmitter is made with a high temperature silicon piezoresistive sensor.
The piezoresistive sensor is packaged on a cylindrical cavity filled with liquid and insulated from the means measured by a diaphragm and a stainless steel housing. The measured material is transferred to the sensor through the cooling parts of the heater.
The high-precision amplified circuit board is made of stainless steel and transmits the sensor signal into the standard output signal.
A wide range of process connections and electrical connection options are available to meet almost all requirements.
• Process control systems
• Hydraulic systems and valves
• Construction of machines
• Steam and heat exchange
• Measurement ranges from 350mbar to 600bar
• Absolute, relative to sealed caliber
• Accuracy: ± 0.25% FS or ± 0.5% FS
• Compensated Temperature
• Stainless steel construction
• Wide range of pressure and electrical connections
• Output 4÷20mA, 0÷10V, 0÷5V others on request