UNITEL Pneumatic level indicator
The UNITEL Pneumatic Level Transmitter is a device used to measure and display the liquid content in any tank.
This system is suitable for continuous level measurement in oil, diesel and rainwater tanks.
A double scale facilitates volume control for rectangular and cylindrical tanks.
UNITEL is made up of a casing for wall mounting, made of impact-resistant plastic material.
The connection is universal with fitting for 6 mm external diameter tube for a tight fitting of the measuring line.
- It does not require power supply.
- Reference pointer for easy consumption monitoring
- Watertight up to 10m of water column
- Materials resistant to biofuels and biodiesel with max. 100% FAME
- Fixed hand that can be set, makes it easy to check consumption.
- Remote indication up to 50 meters away.
- Reading of the value expressed in%.
- Tolerance of ± 3% on the full scale value.
- With zero correction and integrated safety device for overpressure.
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.