K-114 Interface converter
The K-114 interface converter is excellently used with RIELS® manometers and pressure transducers and allows communication between a device and a computer via a USB interface.
Description The interface converter communicates with connected devices via an RS485 bus. Power is supplied to connected devices via the computer's USB interface or an external power supply. Bias or termination resistors can be activated to improve the interference resistance of RS485 communications. You can also use an echo function.
Multimeter/Analog Signal Measurement The K-114 converter measures the current consumption levels of connected end consumers, as well as an arbitrary voltage signal. These signals can be evaluated and displayed using the provided software. This means that if a single external device is connected, it is possible to perform a functional check on it or display the analog pressure signal.
The K-114 interface converter allows:
- USB communication - RS485 (semi-duplex)
- Power supply of connected devices (12 VDC)
- Measurement of the applied signal voltage (0…12 VDC)
- Measurement of current consumption of end consumers (0…40 mA)
- Optical status and configuration display (LED)
- Galvanic isolation between computer and converter
- Selective activation of the echo function, bias resistors or a termination resistor
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.