LEO-RECORD Digital manometer datalogger
Through the RS485 interface the data logger can be connected to a computer for configuration and for acquiring the recordings.
Comes complete with software and accessories.
- High measurement accuracy, resolution and robustness
- High data security through the use of a non-volatile memory
- Display of current pressure and recording status
- Recording of pressure and temperature
- Simple and well structured configuration and data reading software (Logger 4.x) for PC or PDA
- The combination of event-controlled logging with interval logging prevents unnecessary data logging (i.e. you only log pressure changes…)
- The installation data (and comments) of the measuring station can be stored in the instrument
- Pressure is measured and displayed once per second (shortest interval). The upper part of the display indicates the current pressure, the lower part of the display shows the recording status.
- All versions of LEO-RECORD have two operating buttons.
- The left key is used to turn on the instrument and to select the functions and units of pressure measurement.
- The right key executes the selected function or unit of measure.
- Possibility to select numerous pressure units
- 5 custom pressure units, configurable via software
- Zero point adjustment via buttons
- The «Record» function can be started and stopped manually
- Ability to configure different recording functions
- Other compensated pressure ranges
- Other compensated temperature ranges
- Parts in contact with the middle finger in Hastelloy, Inconel 718 or titanium
- Custom front caps
- Custom firmware with calculations for specific applications (e.g. leak measurement)
- Other materials gasket for pressure transducer
- Other oil fillings for pressure transducer
- Protective rubber coating
- Carrying case
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.