LEX1 Digital manometer
LEX1 is a high precision digital pressure gauge, managed by a microprocessor, with Max. and Min. Function for calibration and testing purposes. Pressure is measured and displayed twice per second.
The upper part of the display indicates the actual pressure.
The lower part of the display shows the Max and Min pressure after the last RESET operation.
LEX1 has two operation buttons. With the left key, the instrument is turned on and the functions and units of measurement are selected.
The right button activates the function or unit of measurement selected and is used to display the value of Max. and Min.
It has an RS485 interface for communication with up to 128 devices: “Fischer” coupling plug located on the back compatible with converter cable (to be requested separately).
The instrument has the following functions:
- RESET - with the RESET function the MAX and MIN values are set to the actual pressure value
- ZERO - the ZERO function allows you to set any value as a new Zero reference point. In this way it is possible to compensate for barometric variations in pressure. The factory setting of the Zero point for measuring ranges ≤ 30 bar is positioned on the value of 0 bar absolute. For pressure measurements with a sealed gauge activate “ZERO SET” at ambient pressure. Instruments with measuring ranges> 30 bar are calibrated with the ambient pressure as a reference.
- CONT - the instrument turns off automatically 15 minutes after the last activation of a function key. Through CONT (continuous) you can disable this automatic shutdown of the device.
- UNITS - all instruments are bar calibrated. Pressure can be expressed in 13 units of different measures. Digital zero point adjustment, end point via push button.
- Possibility to configure own pressure units
- Automatic shutdown
- Energy efficient, battery life up to 2000 hours
- Possible external power supply
- License-free software available for download
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.