Flow range liquid up to 100 mc/h
Output signal SPDT - DPDT
Process connection flanged UNI or ANSI 1"1/2 up to 6"
Materials Body Carbon Steel - AISI 304 - AISI 316 - AISI 316 paddle
Temperature up to 135°C
Degree of protection IP66
On request ATEX version
The flowswitchRIV165 is used to signal an alarm with an ON / OFF the passage of a fluid in a pipe.
In production there are different models of flow switches: to the valve body, pallet, with indication of flow rate, thermal dispersion. All suitable for the most varied industrial applications.
They are used in a wide range of applications such as chemical treatments, refrigeration, boilers, heating processes, cooling ducts, machinery, conveying fluids, water treatment, fire extinguishers, pumps fuel oil, lubricating oil pipelines, plant food, mixing processes, machine tools.
Available with enclosure IP66 or ATEX explosion.
- Horizontal mounting
- A single value of intervention (on request are provided two SPDT operated simultaneously)
- Switching point adjustable from 20 to 50% of the value of Q max
- Fixed differential for each switch point with values ranging from 20 to 50% of Q max
- Accuracy of ± 5% of the value of Q max
- Maximum temperature 135 ° C
- Pressure up to 10 kg/cm2
- Maximum pressure drop 500 mm H2O
- Special features for fluids other than water