Measuring principle magnetostrictive - High precision
Measuring range from 200 mm up to 10 mt.
Output signal 4÷20mA
Resolution 0.1 mm or ± 1 mm
Process connection threaded or flanged 1" up to 8"
Materials stainless steel AISI 316 or coating PFA
Temperature up to 90°C
The Transmitters Magnetostrictive
NIVOTRACK are an ideal solution for the measurement of clean fluids with high precision.
These features make the NIVOTRACK suitable for custody transfer of liquids such as fuels, solvents, alcohol derivatives, etc..
The version with flexible tube makes possible an exact fit for a large amount of high tanks and it offers a convenient solution for both shipping and installation. The version with plastic coatings expands the scope for a wide range of aggressive liquids.
It is easy to integrate the transmitter in a system thanks to the different types of intelligent signal, the communication software and by the range of accessories offered.
Operating principle of magnetostrictive level transmitters
- a float containing a magnetic disk moves along a guide tube containing the magnetostrictive wire.
- a pulse generated by the electronics travels along a magnetostrictive wire.
- at the point where the float is located a twist is created on wire magnetostrictive that reflects the pulse creating an acoustic wave that returns back along the wire.
- the signal 4÷20mA transmitter output is proportional to the travel time of the pulse.
- Tax measures
- Industry oil and gas
- Storage fuels
- Pharmaceutical Industry / Chemistry / Food
- Alcohol and Beverage
- Mounting on the side levels by-pass
- Complementary to the indicators magnetic NIVOFLIP for the transmission of the signal