QUICK-LEVEL Hydrostatic level meter
The QUICK LEVEL Level Meter is an electronic device for measuring and controlling the level of tanks.
Suitable for any NON flammable, NON explosive, NON corrosive fluid, compatible with the materials of the probe.
QUICK LEVEL detects the level of the tank by processing a pressure reading, carried out by means of a probe lowered into the tank.
This level meter is a totally autonomous device that requires only the power supply.
The system consists of a tube for the detection of static pressure complete with terminal.
The tube with the terminal is inserted from the roof of the tank and immersed in the liquid until it touches the bottom of the tank.
It also consists of a control unit for level display and system management, housed in a plastic case, suitable for outdoor installation, equipped with display (LCD) and keyboard.
Principle of operation
A fluid inside a tank generates a pressure on the bottom of the tank that depends on the level of the liquid (L) and the specific weight of the liquid (D). QUICK LEVEL reads the pressure generated by the fluid through the probe, kept at the bottom of the tank thanks to the ballast.
Taking into account the value of the specific weight (D), characteristic of the fluid contained in the tank,QUICK LEVEL automatically calculates the height (L) of the liquid contained in the tank and displays it on the display.
Through a simple calibration activity it is possible to enter the value of the specific weight (D) of any fluid.
In the control unit, a small electric compressor is automatically activated when necessary by the microprocessor of the electronic board.
This, together with the presence of a special control valve, always
maintains the correct reading conditions inside the probe.
A heating resistance, controlled by the microprocessor, prevents the
temperature inside the case from falling below a predetermined value,
improving the accuracy of the reading and avoiding condensation
problems on the electronics. The control unit housing is equipped with a
second cable gland for connecting the alarms.
- Indication for height, volume, and top-up percentage
- Minimum and maximum level alarms
- Intuitive software installation procedure
- Possibility of connection to PC
- GSM transmission of the level in the tank (device on request). This system responds to the need to remotely monitor the level of the tanks by displaying the updated situation on a telephone display or an e-mail address. It applies in all cases where level monitoring is required without the need to go to the site. This saves time and guarantees the execution of the reading in any situation. It is now possible, by means of an interface, to connect up to 12 QUICK LEVEL level indicators and transmit the data via cable to the PC up to 1,000 meters. of distance. A mask allows you to view the data relating to level, volume,% of the volume contained on the PC screen.
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.