F4 Electromechanical pressure switch
The pressure switches of the "F4" series allow the switching of a microswitch when a pressure value is reached, which can be preset by the user, by acting on the adjustment dowel placed inside the instrument with a 2mm hex wrench.
By turning clockwise, the intervention point is increased, vice versa it is decreased.
- Special maximum pressures
- Special electrical connections
- Special hysteresis values
- UL-CSA only for the electrical part
- ATEX II 3G Ex nc IIB T6 Gc IP65 certification for versions with M2/M3 electrical connection
- Stainless steel, carbon steel or plastic (<10 bar) separator for corrosive fluids and / or with high percentages of suspended solids
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.