Measuring principle pulsed radar
Measuring range up to 30 mt
Frequency 26 Ghz
Output signal 4÷20 mA; HART®; Modbus RS485
Process connection threaded or flanged
Materials horn stainless steel AISI 316L
Temperature up to 250°C
Pressure up to 40 bar
On request ATEX version
RIL405 is a two-wire 26 GHz Radar Level Transmitter, recommended for monitoringcontinuous liquid and sludge in storage tanks, in process tanks with agitators,vaporising liquids, substances with low dielectric constant and high temperatures and pressures,for measuring ranges up to 30 m.
This radar level transmitter has a local graphical interface that improves configuration and operation thanks to an intuitive Quick Start Wizard(quick start wizard) and viewing echo profiles for diagnostic support.
Thanks to the guided quick start, the start-up procedure is much easieras only a few parameters are required for basic operation.
With the frequency of 26 GHz it creates a narrow and concentrated radar cone that allowsthe use of small antennas with reduced sensitivity for fixed obstacles.RIL405 measures perfectly with low dielectric constants even in small vessels.
- The graphical user interface local (LUI, local user interface) simplifies operation via plug & play with the help of the intuitive assistant Quick Start
- LUI displays echo profiles for diagnostic support
- The high frequency of 26 GHz allows the use of small antennas horn easy to assemble
- Immunity to false echoes due to permanent obstacles
- Dead zone reduced to a minimum improved measuring range up to 50 mm (2 ") from the horn antenna