Measuring range from 0 bar up to 1000 bar
Accuracy < 0,1% FS
Output signal 4÷20mA - RS485A/RS485B
Process connection G ¼"
Materials stainless steel AISI 316
Degree of protection IP65
Temperature up to 60°C
LEO 3 is a micro-processor based transmitter with digital double-display for pressure (top display) and for the output signal (bottom display).
The display is powered from the 4÷20 mA current loop.
The following functions can be executed with the front keys:
- MAX/MIN - activating the right key brings the Max.- and Min.-values to the lower display. After 5 seconds, the analog signal is indicated again.
- RESET - with RESET, the Max.- and Min.-values are set to actual.
- ZERO SET - the zero is set to the applied pressure.
- ZERO RES - restores the instrument back to factory settings.
- UNITS - the pressure values can be displayed in the following units: bar, mbar/ hPa, kPa, MPa, PSI, kp/cm2
Programming the analog outPut via the front keys:
- OUTP SETT - this sub-menu is used to configure the analog output within the compensated range. The functions can only be accessed by entering a code.
- ZERO - executing ZERO when pressure is applied sets the analog output to 4 mA.
- FS - executing FS when pressure is applied sets the analog output to 20 mA.
- FACT SETT - the analog output is set back to factory settings.
Programming by PC:
The communication with the BUS-capable instrument takes place with the RIELS READ30/PROG30 software and a RIELS converter (K104B, K107,…) via the RS 485 interface, allowing to read out the pressure values and the instrument characteristics. The analog output can be programmed without applying pressure to the instrument.
- Protective rubber covering
- Carrying bag
Pressure measurements can be displayed and recorded on PC or Laptop with help of the software ControlCenterSeries30 (CCS30) and a serial interface cable.
Export of recordings to usual file formats possible. Up to 128 devices can be connected together into a RIELS Bus-system.