RIF105 Electromagnetic flow meter
Electronic Flow Converter CV020
This represents the evolution of the standard CV010 converter. It can be supplied in the compact version connected directly to the body or in the separate version connected to the body with a special cable of minimum length 10 meters.
The converter displays the instantaneous flow and has a positive totalizer, a negative one and a net totalizer. It is possible to set two minimum and maximum flow threshold alarms.
- Empty tube: this alarm intervenes in the absence of liquid or when its conductivity is less than 20 µS/cm.
- Cut off alarm: intervenes when the flow reaches the cut off limit (low flow cut) set.
- Reverse flow alarm: intervenes when the flow measurement reverses direction.
- System alarm: intervenes in case of system anomalies such as problems with the coils or electrodes of the meter.
- Datalogger: the converter has a 32 GB micro SD card from which it is possible to download the stored data in CSV format.
- Bluetooth: this function allows you to read the meter data through an application downloadable on your mobile phone.
- Auto zero function: this function automatically performs the calibration of the zero flow point.
The outputs available to the converter are:
- An analog output 4…20mA to retransmit the instantaneous flow;
- A frequency output used to retransmit the totalizer;
- You can choose Modbus RS485 communication or the HART protocol.
- Wastewater and municipal water treatment
- Metallurgical industries
- Paper mills
- Petrochemical plants
- Chemical product monitoring
Available electrode materials include:
- AISI316L: Stainless steel suitable for use with mildly corrosive liquids, widely used in petrochemical, chemical, and carbamide industries.
- Hastelloy B: Resistant to hydrochloric acids at temperatures below the boiling point and oxidizing acids.
- Hastelloy C: Exceptional resistance to oxidizing salt solutions and acids, such as Fe+++, Cu++, and nitric acids.
- Titanium: Resistant to corrosive liquids like seawater and chloride and hypochlorite salts, but incompatible with highly concentrated sulfuric and hydrochloric acid solutions.
- Tantalum: High resistance to corrosive liquids, perfect for chemical-pharmaceutical industries.
- Platinum-Iridium: Applicable to all chemical media except ammonium salts and Fortis.
- Stainless steel covered with tungsten carbide.
Price per Unit
In this section you will find all the variants available for this model, improve your configuration with the drop-down menus below, select the desired quantity and click on "ADD TO CART or REQUEST A QUOTE"
The price displayed refers to a specific configuration and changes based on the variants selected.
The configuration follows an indicative order. Configure the product according to your needs.