SF800 Turbine flow sensor
"The SF800 is a flow meter with an excellent cost-to-performance ratio, suitable for a wide range of applications and a variety of fluids.
It covers flow rates from 0.5 to 20 liters per minute at temperatures from -20 to +90°C with an operating pressure of 16 bar (max 40 bar). Its viscosity support, up to 1000 Cst, allows it to be used with a wide range of liquids.
The instrument is made of high-quality plastics with excellent thermal and chemical resistance. The body is made entirely of PVDF while the turbine, made of Vectra, a liquid crystal polymer, weighs only 0.04 grams.
The instrument, by interrupting the signal emitted by an electronic board caused by the turbine, is capable of providing excellent precision, up to 6000 pulses/liter."
Tips for use:
- Use a 20 μm filter at the inlet of the flow meter
- Verify that no pressure is applied to the pipeline downstream of the meter
- Check the cleanliness of the medium power lines before use
- Once the meter has been installed, make sure to gradually fill the duct in order to avoid damage to the turbine due to air
- Check that the electricity meter cannot come into contact with liquids as they could distort the measurement